Passionate and persuasive are two words that come up to describe me -- as well as the copy and concepts I develop with my team. i want my words to move, motivate and even sometimes alliterate. I believe in the magic of storytelling and that there are no mistakes – just lessons to learn.
I am currently working as an Associate Creative Director (Copy) focusing mostly on beer, wine, and spirits which is a lot of fun and I get to learn something new every day.
When I'm not working, My Favorite Things to Do Include:
- Making and eating my world-famous grilled cheese sandwich (trust me, it's the best)
- Visiting donut shops and bookstores in every city I visit
- Watching German Shepherd puppy videos and smiling until I start crying
- Predicting the endings of TV shows and spoiling it for everyone else
- Coming up with punny captions for my Instagram pics
Things That I'm Really Good at Include:
- Hanging out. I'm so good at hanging out.
- Taking selfies. It's not that I'm proud of this, necessarily, but it is honest.
- Laughing the loudest in any room, often at my own jokes or jokes made at my expense
- Bringing up politics and ruining everything from first dates to holiday dinners
- Buying - and applying - makeup, trying out different looks every day